Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Misc. Pictures


I have been going crazy lately with crafts. I have made them all from scratch. As I have mentioned before we are remodeling the basement, and you will be happy to know that it is coming along slow, but we are making more and more progress every week and we now have walls separating the bedrooms YAHOOO!!! Anyway with the left over scrap's of wood I have been making all sorts of blocks with vinyl on them. I am pretty proud of myself because I actually cut the wood with a chop saw, sand it, paint it and vinyl it all without the help of my husband!! I just finished decorating for Easter and now my mom, sister, and friends want me to make these for them. I think they turned out pretty cute, and they were way easy and fun to make. I took these pictures of Jaxon this morning. I was doing my hair and getting ready for the day and he wanted me to do his hair also. His new hair style is a "Fo-Hawk", and he is so proud of it. He says he is "Sexy", I would have to say he is just a little stinker, but a VERY cute stinker.. As most of you know we have two dogs. One is an outside dog and the other is Ace a house dog that our friends Nancy & Jayme gave to us. Ace is my little dog and he is the funniest little dog I have ever had. One of the things that he does is he actually smiles. Here is a couple of pictures of him normal, and then smiling. Sometimes when people come over he is so excited and smiling (showing his teeth) that people think that he is going to bite them, but he is just in fact smiling. It cracks me up every time he does it. Last night during dinner Raylie was so tired, but she didn't really want to give up, she wanted to still eat. She finally got so tired she just layed her head against the edge and went to sleep. I even got her out of the seat and she just looked up at me smiled and then went right back to sleep. It was so cute. I think it is so funny when they are that little and can fall asleep anywere. Raylie is almost 8 months old now and she is so much fun. She is the happiest baby I know. She is always laughing, smiling and running around in her little walker following Jaxon. I love this age.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Look at you and your craftiness - so cute! Your kids are adorable, and your dog had me laughing out loud!

Hepworths said...

Michelle, I love the hoppy easter blocks. So creative! I'm the worst at crafts and don't have one single Easter decoration. Hope you don't mind if I copy yours:)

Jessica said...

Exciting about the remodling!! Can't wait to see it. And I need to see the kids soon. They are so cute, and getting so big!

And you and your little crafts. I miss crafting and art. I can't wait to have a room in my house for these things.