Sunday, May 1, 2011

Porter Murphy Wallace

I am officially the worst blogger ever. It's hard to blog though you don't have the internet , yes that is what I am going with!! I knew it had been awhile, but I am missing a child for heavens sake. So I am going to introduce you to our last little Wallace baby, and last means two things the latest as well as the very last Sam and Michelle Wallace baby. He is the happiest baby ever, and he loves to be kissed and hugged so I have given him the nickname lover, lover. He was born on August 2nd 2010, and weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces 21 inches long. He was the biggest baby I had and also the one with the most hair. He is now 9 months old and crawling every were and into everything, he is a lot of fun. I have also started doing cakes and have my own business cards and have a cake order forever week for the next 6 weeks, I am so excited and I love doing it. I am going to start a blog for that also!!

No comments: