Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl!!!

Jaxon, Haley, Raylie & Gracie

So no big news to tell you this week. We just watched the Super Bowl on Sunday with our family and Ryan and Alisha Pierce's (Sam's Cousins) family. We of course ate a bunch of junk food, which by the way Lish your brownies are so freakin good and I wish you would have taken them home so I don't eat them all!! We decided to make a little family wager between all of us and made a football square sheet with 100 squares at 25cents a square (I know big spenders!!) Between all the kids and us adults we filled the squares and were ready for the game. We decided that it would be fun to have a winner each (Raylie & Isaac) quarter so we set it as 1st-3rd quarter $5.00 and the last quarter was $10.00. This was a lot of fun because the kids even enjoyed it and wanted to know if they were winning. So the winners went: 1st Quarter: Jaxon, 2nd Quarter: Michelle, 3rd Quarter: Hailey, and 4th Quarter: Alisha. Way to go Pierces!!! It was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed playing together, thanks for coming over Ryan and Lish.

I couldn't resist taking this picture Saturday. Daddy and Raylie sleeping, so cute!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there!! So glad to find your blog. I am an addict. You know we have not really been able to get to know each other but through these we learn alot about people. Can't wait to read it all!!! Love you, send my best to Sam!!

Unknown said...

Hi Sam & Michelle! I hope life is treating you well. I found your blog through Tara. (We are both online addicts.) Love all the pics!